.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

WHAT ABOUT EL GUAPO'S GHOST?

I started El Guapo’s Ghost a little over a year ago now. Originally, my thought was that if real journalists are taking my questions and posting my replies than I should start publishing the crazy crap that comes out of my mouth. Now, I realize that it has become a better outlet than message boards - less interaction = less wasting time - for my near compulsion with the Red Sox. In summary, this blog helps keep me from hurting myself and others 162 plus times during the year.

Any how - for those of you that are stopping by for the first time or are a new visitor, I try to provide my readers with original Sox content. I hope you find most of it entertaining, funny and informative. I assume that you all have either watched, read and/or heard about the previous day’s Sox game. Thus, I rarely recap games. I also try, although not with too much success, to limit the amount of links to other Sox articles. If I do, it is usually to comment on a particularly interesting and/or foolish notion or to link an article out of the Sox mainstream. Since we are “on a Break,” here are some samples: Q&A with Jim Caple of ESPN.com, Bob Dutton of the K.C. Star, and Steve Kettmann, author of One Day at Fenway (Part 1 and Part 2), Beltran is not a difference maker, ERA is an overvalued stat, Ramblings and signing Tek to a long-term deal is very risky.

I hope you continue to stop by often as I update the blog about five times a week. Please patronage our sponsors too. They will be underwriting reader outings in the future. Next season, we will certainly be purchasing group tickets for Fenway!

|



<< Home

4 Old Comments:

Love the El Guapo! I actually got to meet the legendary Garces in 1999. He was on the DL at the time and said he was in "terapy."

Check out my Sox tribute rock song!

www.scrappletheband.com/CSOE.htm

spread it around!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:21 PM  

Good to see a site inspired by the Handsome One. El Guapo figures in a story I wrote, "Green Monster," that's part of the just released book Fenway Fiction, the first all-fiction anthology devoted to the Sox. If you're interested, you can find out more at http://rounderbooks.com

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:08 PM  

I am about to show you a way that you can generate thousands of keyword targeted links back to your web site starting today!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 AM  

What If This Could All Happen Automatically,
with a simple push of a button.....

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 AM  

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2