Sunday, December 05, 2010
In honor of Adrian Gonzalez close to becoming a Red Sox player, here are my nine finest tweets from last week:
1) @jorgearangure Gonzalez’s value or $17m + 2 picks smells a lot like Lowrie, Rizzo, and a A ball propsect like Tejeda, Middlebrooks, Fuentes
2) Not saying Russell Martin > Tek but y not wait to sign post non tenders?
3) Wasn't the Red Sox and VMart about $2 mil/yr apart or the same money they signed Tek for next yr? I am just saying.
4) RT @WojYahooNBA: Even LeBron isn't buying the "Akron hates you" chant. // Doesn't he literally own Akron?
5) RT @SI_JonHeyman Red Sox do not trust Papelbon. first they shopped him, then, word is they went for Rivera // This is something to watch.
6) RT @bostonmagazine Give Bill Russell a Damn Statue! And RT if you agree!!
7) RT @danwelch73: How the hell is a SNL "Best of Jimmy Fallon" special 2 hours long? Seems to be 1:59:58 too long. // at least he has the Roots on his show
8) Red Sox still in a bridge yr. Kalish, Doubrant, Iglesias r still round to take over '11-12 for Drew, Papelbon-Bard to close, Scutaro/Lowrie.
9) Red Sox starting 8 no catchers avg OBP/SLG over last 3 yrs vs LHP 368/457 vs RHP 367/483. no big diff. Ortiz, Cameron have offsetting splits.