Sunday, December 19, 2010
In honor of Carl Crawford becoming a Red Sox player, here are my nine finest tweets from last two weeks:
1) U can always tell a wantabe new england sports fan since they will describe the #redsox #celtics #bruins as boston not sox, c's and b's
2) He must b smokin pot mRT @ShayTotten: Pot meet kettle: Kiss sez rprt critical of #BTV Telecom "lacks credibility" #vt
3) #Redsox r going to b sick next season #thatisall
4) What a day! Festivus is on TBS HD and I am recording it! I do believe it is the best sitcom episode ever. #seinfeld #festivus
5) @StatMagician Rashard Lewis is a PEDs player and after caught his production started to drop. It is always forgotten outside of #mlb media double standard
6) RT @SethTweets Congrats to @BerniesCrew for giving bloggers around baseball a good name!! Nice scoop on Greinke to #Brewers! Nice deal for #Royals too!
7) @Espn please continue to introduce "new" stats like war or wins above replacement.
8) It seems #celtics could fit Dwight Howard in 12/13 season. wouldn't Howard rather play with Rondo, Pierce, etc than Gasol, Kobe or Amare?
9) RT @AmyKNelson straight cash, homie RT @espn Fill in the blank: @redsox + Adrian Gonzalez + Carl Crawford = ________