.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 11, 2010

FRENCH PRESS COFFEE REVIEW

Since our last deal with CSN Stores went well, we have joined forces again to review another product to be named later in another post (PTBNL-IAP). But first, I recently got complimentary soft spa pillows from CSN. They were fluffier than my past sleeping pillow, so it took a few days to get used to and now I am enjoying them. The new pillows have made me think about purchasing a new bed room set. I have been clicking around at bed sets but I’m going to wait until a few other things get sorted out.

Another complimentary product I received was a Bodum Chambord 8 Cup French Press Coffeemaker with Shatterproof Carafe. It makes a damn good cup of joe! The Press is easy to clean and no filter waste. My only issue, and this could be with all French Presses…this is my first, is that I need to heat up my coffee after it brews. I add hot water not boiling so it cools down quickly after brewing. This product could be a solution and I might have to give it a try.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2