Wednesday, August 04, 2010
1) Will Ferrell was hilarious on The Daily Show. I want a hour of that and not 2 hours of his crappy movies. Btw, Your Welcome America was great.
2) There goes the best QB ever to win 1 Super Bowl, Brett Farve..oh wait, my bad, I mean the 2nd best. #peytonmanning
3) RT @BloombergNews Deficits Don't Matter as #Geithner Growth Gets Record Low Yields During Expansion - http://ow.ly/2gox3
4) RT @immortalkid Think it ridiculous Mike Cameron is being judged as a terrible signing based on an unforeseeable injury that he busted ass to play through.
5) It is political corruption day @ Fenway or as others call it Rhode Island Day.
6) Hope Red Sox are happy with draft pick(s) as compensation for Adrian Beltre. I can't see him not being claimed by the Twins or White Sox. This could be a miscalculation by Theo?
7) The Red Sox big trading deadline score is a AAA catcher who is unlikely to be in the Show before 9/1, then you know Yawkey Way isn't all in.
8) Red Sox need to play 614 ball in next 57 games or win nearly every series to total 95 wins and then we need the Rays to play 500 ball for 94 wins…unlikely.
9) Now that Youk is out, can Red Sox please SELL!