Saturday, July 17, 2010
1) Why is John Lackey getting a free ride in a fancy car? He signs a huge contract and has been a tad above terrible for the Red Sox.
2) Lackey show me swings-and-misses. The data suggests your stuff is not as sharp as last yr. I want to stop hating you.
3) RT @SamMillerOCR He just barely missed it. Must've been to his left. RT @jessespector Derek Jeter missing Bob Sheppard's funeral is inexcusable.
4) I’m surprised that the marketing gurus on Yawkey Way didn't have the rehabbing Red Sox play at Fenway vs. the Pawsox. “…tickets start at only $10 or the same price as movie."
5) @AmyKNelson Ask Will Ferrell if he plans and tries to make crappy movies or does it just happen?
6) A must read RT @GlobeEricWilbur: Warning signs ahead?
7) RT @HackswithHaggs Does it make me feel old that Rogers Centre is advertising an 80's Night at the ballpark and showing footage from RBI Baseball? Yes it does
8) Nissan’s Electric Car video - It gets up to 100miles on a full charge. Since most drive only 40 miles per day, it could work for most two car families.
9) R.I.P. George Steinbrenner and thank you for increasing my dislike for the Yankees. It made 2004 so much sweeter.