Saturday, July 24, 2010
1) Is it wrong that I root for Yankees and Rays to get hurt and play 20 inning games when they face off?
2) RT @joe_sheehan: Just bought MacBook Pro. Already feel 21% cooler, 16% better-looking, 9% more liberal, 5% more creative.
3) I find it interesting that MLB says will test minor leaguers for HGH when A-Rod is approaching 600 hr. Coincidence? Not
4) RT @SevenDaysJobs: VT Unemployment rate dips to 6.0%, http://bit.ly/azRnAe // The drop is due to a larger drop in labor force than employed; NOT creating jobs
5) Cool story of 13-yr-old girl who uses knuckleball learned from Niekro to dominate
6) Dice-K needs to have a game with K/BB > 2 vs a real lineup or NOT A's, Cle, Tor for me to believe in him.
7) If u want single payer health care in VT, then u need a plan to retain and recruit health care professionals.
8) RT @jorgearangure MLB should jump on this CFB/agent controversy and go into inner cities and say "Hey you can get paid at age 17 in our sport!"
9) If @mcuban team wins the Rangers, then a new RSN has to b on the table that features the A.L. West leaders and the Mavs giving him a cash cow like NESN and YesNetwork.