Thursday, July 08, 2010
1) It is about demand not deficits and stimulus has to be without a timetable or no surge in private investment http://bit.ly/9vKoht
2) RT @alexspeier Youkilis on Ellsbury: 'It doesn’t matter if you’re hurt or not. You should be out there cheering on your team.' http://bit.ly/dBTfwv
3) Japan treasure boxes of chocolates? Because with the "national treasure" "you never know what your going to get." #forrestgump #Dice-K
4) RT @danwelch73: *BREAKING NEWS* Seibu Lions have announced a recall on their Daisuke Matsuzaka model. Details to come...
5) I loathe Kobe Bryant but if he wins 2 more times could he turn his attention to kickball for next #worldcup...thinking crazy headers!
6) The part about @chrisbosh and @dwadeofficial playing for the Heat is that I get to hate Pat Riley again.
7) I'm disappointed that the LBJ announcement is not on PayPerView. He is leaving money on the table.
8) RT @btvarthop: #BTV Art Hop registration is open. Download forms, register online, get info: http://bit.ly/arthopregistration
9) You can't stop EP a.k.a. Eric Patterson! You can only hope to contain the career minor leaguer, Rays!