Sunday, June 13, 2010
1) Dear Readers, I'm looking for position in Financial Planning & Analysis. I have 10 yrs experience. Any help is appreciated - resume
2) I hate the Lakers but I have much respect for Andrew Bynum playing well with a torn meniscus. He is a Laker that isn't spongy.
3) Classic Red via @SurvivingGrady:Nerds like me do..makes passes at girls-and NESN commentators-who wear glasses.
4) RT @thesulk: Women wearing Kobe jerseys think she was asking for it.
5) Ellsbury is @API for a min of two weeks, then a minors rehab, I would not be surprised if we don’t see him again until after the All-Star Break.
6) Drinking Goose Island IPA for the first time in sometime. It is great! I’ll have to get to Plattsburgh, NY to buy and drink more.
7) @becks58 I wouldn't be surprised to learn ESPN didn't communicate the USA-England kick off time but pre-game start time on purpose so we watch ads.
8) @denisleary what's up with you in a Rescue Me commercial with Jeter? Here is the proof:
9) Top notch story on draft strategy RT @alexspeier: ...Specifically, how Red Sox '06 draft created need for 'the bridge'