Saturday, June 05, 2010
1) What gets analyzed more LeBron James’ interview with Larry King or Elena Kagan's upcoming Senate hearing?
2) Who is worse Laker or Yankees fans? Of course, the Jack Nicholsons of the world are a special type of DBs. Haha
3) Oil Spill was caused by BP not a US government institution. US government is not in the oil drilling business; difference between Katrina
4) From @Ken_Rosenthal re: david ortiz - gm says "It’s the biggest turnaround I’ve ever seen.”
5) Interesting Via @bottomlinesox Dice-K, Lackey, Beckett signed long term, aging, Red Sox could be in trouble going fwd.
6) RT @drjefflo: had my Chinese food in honor of Red
7) If a computer can do the job better than an ump, then MLB should move in that direction. The game is so far behind re: tech. Watch tennis.
8) Paging Peter Griffin via @TLTickets: Kiss tickets are on sale today for select dates in the US-miss out on presales
9) Twitter got Rondo-ed!!!!! Follow @RajonRondo