Monday, April 05, 2010
* I felt dirty after watching Dr Dre and company big pimpin’ his headphones.
* On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, Pedro Martinez throwing out the first pitch was a 536.
* Keri Hilson was by far the best singer in the house last night and the cutest.
* To Joshua Sacco’s parents, your family’s 15 minutes are up. To the Red Sox Game Day Production Department, C’mon; not applicable.
* The good and bad of Curtis Granderson were on display last night. Good: home run power. Bad: poor jumps in center and useless against lefties.
* C.C. Sabathia has always been big but last night he looked fat with a beer belly.
* Could Heidi Whatney have quasi-man man hands?
* David Ortiz not being able to catch up to good fastballs when everyone knows the gas is coming is a horrible sign.
* Ryan Westmoreland sitting in Theo's box was the best part of Opening Night.
* Steven Tyler should be doing anti-drug commercials not signing.
* Score one for the pink hats: Neil Diamond horribly sang "Sweet Caroline”, at least the Sox were up in the eighth.
* Winning the first game is fine, but winning the last game of the year in October is what really counts.