.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, April 11, 2010

FINEST NINE TWEETS FROM THE LAST WEEK

1) @IanMBrowne Ortiz should have been all over that 3-1 fastball. I'm concerned. I heart David Ortiz.

2) If Andy Pettitte can throw his curve ball for strikes, then he is usually tough.

3) This is late but a very good article by @AmalieBenjamin on the Red Sox Tom Tippett

4) To my NYC followers, get there RT @alchemistbeer: Four of my beers will be on tap this Sunday at the Blind Tiger Ale House in NYC.

5) Good informative article on Burlington, VT finances and Jonathan Leopold by Kevin J. Kelly for @Seven_Days

6) Same for me and I would never leave my apt. RT @amandarykoff: I've decided not to get MLB Extra Innings. If I get it, I will never not watch baseball.

7) Wondering if CC Sabathia wears #52 because it matches his pant size?

8) Red Sox fans should hope that LeBron James goes anywhere other than to the N.J. Nets. It would be a huge revenue boost for Yes Network a.k.a. the MFY.

9) Does David Ortiz get tossed this yr more than Rasheed Wallace? He seems angry so far this spring.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2