Sunday, April 11, 2010
1) @IanMBrowne Ortiz should have been all over that 3-1 fastball. I'm concerned. I heart David Ortiz.
2) If Andy Pettitte can throw his curve ball for strikes, then he is usually tough.
3) This is late but a very good article by @AmalieBenjamin on the Red Sox Tom Tippett
4) To my NYC followers, get there RT @alchemistbeer: Four of my beers will be on tap this Sunday at the Blind Tiger Ale House in NYC.
5) Good informative article on Burlington, VT finances and Jonathan Leopold by Kevin J. Kelly for @Seven_Days
6) Same for me and I would never leave my apt. RT @amandarykoff: I've decided not to get MLB Extra Innings. If I get it, I will never not watch baseball.
7) Wondering if CC Sabathia wears #52 because it matches his pant size?
8) Red Sox fans should hope that LeBron James goes anywhere other than to the N.J. Nets. It would be a huge revenue boost for Yes Network a.k.a. the MFY.
9) Does David Ortiz get tossed this yr more than Rasheed Wallace? He seems angry so far this spring.