Monday, May 25, 2009
* Stringer Bell does not belong on The Office as Michael Scott‘s new nemesis. Michael can’t be shot in the back of the head by Dwight.
* Tek needs a new theme song when he comes up to bat at Fenway.
* Laser eye surgery is a PEP - Performance Enhancing Procedure - maybe it should be banned from baseball.
* McDonalds’ harsh browns should come in edible paper wraps.
* What’s up with Seattle? How does a strip club get a permit to operate across the street from one of their biggest tourists attractions - Pike Place Market?