Tuesday, August 26, 2008
What women’s favorite movie is Caddy Shack? More importantly, where do I find her?!
* Thankfully, "The Shield" is back on 9/2. "Dexter" and Californication start up at the end of the month. Three of five best shows on T.V. come back this Fall!
* Taking a page from Bill Maher - New Rule: No food served to me - no gift for you. This means most house warming, kid’s being born, birthdays, etc. Single people get screwed in the whole gift giving thing, not to mention the federal tax policy.
* Now that the MFY are dead, Jason Giambi can make a guest appearance on Swingtown. At the end of the show, he can do one of those public service spots about shared thong hygine [changed because this is funnier and some folks more than just the commentor had an issue with the HIV+ joke].
* Join El Guapo’s Ghost on Facebook! It’s like crack…so I was told on “The Wire”. C’mon…the first hit is free.
* Don’t tell me to go outside. I opened the windows - Damn, it!
* I like "Mad Men". It does not makes me think that have a drinking problem.
* If I can hear you over my ipod, you are talking to loud.