.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GENTLEMEN, PLACE YOUR BETS!

Tom Brady in a cast, the national media’s portrayal that Bill Belichick is the second coming of Dr. Evil, the close last regular season game and the thousand of degenerate tri-state area gamblers all adds up to the Super Bowl spread tightening even more than usual. The NYC metro area and everyone else do not want to cheer for the Pats so they will convince themselves that the Giants are a good bet. This should move the line from 12 points down to 10 by the end of the weekend. I’m hoping to get my money on the Pats giving up less than ten before I leave Vegas on Monday.

BTW - I know I’ve been out to lunch lately with absolutely no Sox news, but a three hour layover plus ten hours in the air should allow me ample to get some things off my chest for next week and of course, my take on the Sox.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2