.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 15, 2006

A MAY WEEKEND…

…without Red Sox baseball is like starting your day without a cup of joe. You'll survive, but you don't feel just right. I certainly could have spent my eight hours usually blocked off for the Sox doing something productive like setting up my new laptop, cleaning my apartment or collecting donations for the truly unfortunate – the numerous vertically challenged number crunchers around the world - but of course, I spent the time on my a$$. As with nearly everything "...you take the good, you take the bad, and there you have The Facts of Life" or eight hours of my weekend.

…And on to the bad: M.I.: III – it is predictable, the initial foreshadowing sucked and cool special affects aren't cool anymore. The good: catching up on my DVR and specifically, the Colbert Report. The Colbert Report is the best show not on HBO (last night's Sopranos was very disappointing, btw). I've been watching Stephen Colbert since his days on the Daily Show, and loved his routine segment - This Week in God. On last Thursday’s episode, Colbert's desire for T.V. President Bartlett on his last day in office to pardon T.V. fugitives, the A-Team, is simply brilliant and hilarious. The Colbert Report is truly must sea T.V. (it is "sea" NBC so relax).

P.S. I’ll blog about baseball tomorrow.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2