.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

SCHEDULING NOTE

I am working on my final thoughts about the 2004 World Series Champion Boston Red Sox. It will be posted by the end of the week.

The start of next week I’ll be attending to some El Guapo’s Ghost business matters and visually enhancing the site. I am trying to get it out of that Old Skhool Blog look; I’ve been waiting for the season to be completed.

At the end of the week, I’ll address the Red Sox rumors that the real sports media has already gotten into. Not only is fake sports media untrustworthy, but also tardy. In the meantime, if you are clamoring for my take on the Sox free agents, my view has not changed too much from last winter – Pedro, Tek, DLowe.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2