.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 04, 2004

LEAVING THE LEFT COAST

I am sitting in my hotel room in San Diego just a hour and change away from the first stop on the Red Sox journey for a World Series victory. I am waiting to head to the airport in order to board a plane that will take me over 3,000 miles away. It pains me to leave Southern Cali with the boys preparing to go to battle in about 26 hours. I want to stay and support the team. BUT, it is going to cost me an extra $138 in airfare, at least $300 for everything else and I might not get a ticket. I am starting to get over it. I am now trying to think about how to get all of my work done at the office by 3:45 tomorrow after being absent for the last four business days. A 7am office arrival time is necessary.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2