.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

A WIN IS A WIN

I didn’t see much of last night’s game. I have a hard time believing that one myself. The news came down yesterday, appropriately at high noon that my position has been transferred to another division within the organization. It is okay. Change is not necessarily bad, but I don’t have any details on who may be my manager(s) other than the CFO so I am apprehensive about the situation and so are my colleagues. Thus, I spent most of the evening discussing the restructuring.

But when I did pop my head up at the set, I saw the Sox were dominating Anaheim and the MFY were getting their asses handed to them by the Indians. It certainly raised my spirits. Other than Myers, literally, not being able to get a hitter out, it was great night for Red Sox Nation. Unfortunately, the MFY can’t be given three losses for getting bent over by the Indians, so at 7:05 p.m. tonight that huge loss means nothing any longer. A loss is just a loss.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2