.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 26, 2004

TOO MANY POTS ON THE STOVE

I've got a lot to say on the Sox and not a lot of time to write so most of it will have to wait. Sorry folks. No writing last night. I saw Control Room instead. It is the best movie I have seen all year. The documentary itself is not anti-American/Iraq War; only the films main subjects. It is not a propaganda machine like Moore's 9-11. Moore’s worst work by far. Control Room takes a look at the tug of war relationship between the press and our military spokespeople, and how, given the media’s bias, presents that information to the public. It is a fascinating film, but you all aren’t interested in that.

Another reason is that I have been working on a few Q&A’s for next week. The interviews should be very good. Of course, other $hit has prevented me from writing too. I won't go into it because that will just sound like more liberal wining so I'll shut up. The Dems are doing enough of that recently.

Back to the Sox, Arroyo goes tonight at Fenway. I hope the club is not looking ahead. I sure am. I can't wait for the games against the Mickey Mouse Club, Texass and San Fran's a-hole. "Bring it on!"


|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2