.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

WHO'S SAYS CHANGE IS TOUGH?

My buddy's sister had a baby yesterday so our return plans back to Burlington changed. I was supposed to give a career talk at SMC but with no way back to Vermont that did not happen so I have a couple a minutes to post.

This was a wonderful weekend. Later this week, I'll have a full recap of my last two weekends in Baltimore and Boston following the Sox. I will also be updating my template changing links and the format some. On Friday, I'll take a look at my fantasy sleepers production through the first couple of weeks. Next week before I head to south Florida, I hope to have a couple of Q&As among other posts.

If you enjoy El Guapo's Ghost, please sign up to the right on bloglet. I don't think it shoots out spam. If it does, please let me know and I will create my own reader email update list.

Thanks to Jess, Mary Beth, and Sarah for putting me up in Beantown.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2