.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

WHAT IS EL GUAPO'S GHOST TO DO WITHOUT RED SOX BASEBALL ON BACK-TO-BACK NIGHTS?

Since the Sox game was going to be rained out, I dropped by my neighborhood tavern that subscribes to Extra Innings to watch both the MFY-A’s and KC-Texas games. KC-Texas was blacked out. Some higher power doesn’t want me to see Affeldt. It is possible that he will pitch next Saturday while I am in the bleachers at Fenway. But I wouldn’t bet on it.

Anyway, I was still pretty pumped up to watch the A’s continue to hit the free falling Mussina. It was 4-4 in the fourth when I left my apartment. I had my fellow Sox fans on speed dial to engage in celebrating the fall of the MFY’s #1 starter. To my surprise, Mussina actually looked a bit better than in his previous starts. Certainly not the Moose of old throwing in the low 90s, but his command was much better. What did initiate calls was the lack of range from both the MFY head Sailor and Bernie – I didn’t hate you until your resigning with the MFY lead to DD trading for Carl Everett – Williams. I find it comical that Torre continues to trot Jeter out to play short when the “great” Manager finally has another option, A-Hole. I don’t want to waste any brain cells on trying to figure out what the MFY should do about their softball like defense; I just find it amusing and so do my buddies.

Random Rumblings:
• What’s the over/under on the number of broken chairs by Billy Beane last night?
• With an off day yesterday, Macha stays with Ricon when Rhodes and Bradford available.
• I find it sad that ESPN has a Legal Analyst.
• I met my first women named Roxy who wasn’t harassing me to accompany her into the VIP room.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2