.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 19, 2004

This is a joke, right? Nomar is fine. The cast is just part of a Kevin Millar prank, right?

From DirtDogs:

3.16 on Larry King Live (Caller: What do you think about the A-Rod trade?): “…Don't ever underestimate the crookedness of Steinbrenner for one thing. (LK: What did he do that was crooked?) Well, I mean I don't know exactly, but I know it was crooked. I know, I mean he had the players union. He was gonna... it doesn't matter, it's past us.” [emphasis EGG].

If the Ben Aflack Trivia Question is referring to Red Sox Nation as “us,” then when was the vote taken for him to be Spokesperson? I was not involved nor any of the other member of RSN that I know. It’s fine that B.A. wants to talk about the Sox but he should only speak for himself. He must be stopped. Let's get the word out to him. Please help me in this effort.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2