.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 25, 2004

NEED TWO FOR THE SOX GAME?

RED SOX TICKETS - I have a couple of pairs of tickets for Sox games and singles. Before throwing them on Ebay, I thought I would give my readers a chance to purchase them. If you are interested send me an email link to the right.

• We, RSN, can not continue to live in the past. I am boycotting the Red Sox movie until after my trip to Vegas in late October 2004 to pickup my winnings when the Sox win the World Series. Only upon my return will I be able to tolerate a couple of hours devoted to the 2003 season. 2004 is truly the year!

• The second part of Howard Bryant interview contains too much great material to reference. I am now going to subscribe to the premium section of the herald and purchase Bryant’s book on amazon.

Jayson Stark of ESPN reports that the Astros are looking at trading for Buddy Groom with the O’s receiving either Jeriome Robertson or Brandon Duckworth. Even though the Sox do not have a LH RP with the track record of Buddy Groom, they do have an abundant supply of LH RPs that are much cheaper than Groom. Robertson or Duckworth could come in handy as further pitching insurance or mid-season trade bait. Kevin Saarloos would serve the same purpose as well. Theo get on the phone and get it done.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2