.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Even though, the AFKATBSG lives in LA, he still articulates the emotions of the Boston sports fan better than anyone else.

Seth Stevenson for Slate does a great job commenting Schilling heading over to the Sons of Sam Horn.

Other observations on a snowing, cold, wintry, homebound Sunday:
*I hate when the Pats play at four. I assume they are on at one and it screws up my Sunday plan, then again at four when I miss a few series due to the earlier game running late.
*"BOWLING" was on the ESPN NEWS ticker.
*Can the NFL squeeze anymore commercials into the broadcast and people bitch about baseball games being too long?
*I think a plasma T.V. is necessary to watch a football game played in the snow. Well, that is going to be my justification.
*Willie McGinest is making plays again. Could it be that he is back to his original position?
*As I was writing this, a woman knocked on my door requesting to use my phone. I agreed. It seemed like an emergency. She needed to call her father to help with the whole winter car thing. As she is talking, I realize that her father already left and they spoke earlier on the matter. Then she goes on to check her voice mail. After that I was not going to waste any more brain cells on figuring out why she needed to use my phone. I chalked it up to she is just an idoit. This is the last time I help out a stranger who can walk and talk.





|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2