.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 14, 2003

UPDATE

Over the next two weeks, I will be cutting back on posts, only Monday Rumors and Wednesday transactions. But still keep stopping by because I will be working on updating and adding links. I have noticed some new sites that are very good and I think you will enjoy as well. I plan on using the extra free time to finish unpacking from my move in September, learn how to freestyle so I do not get my ass kicked playing NBA Live online, get thoroughly frustrated watching the C's and drink plenty of H2O with barley and hops. I also will work on my State of the Sox address which I hope to post after my favorite holiday. Originally, I wanted to wait until players were non-tendered but I will just revise it as transactions occur and provide an updated SOSA in the Wednesday Transactions post.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2