.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, September 18, 2003

MY [BLANK] IS TALKING AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO LIKE IT.

My gut tells me that the Sox need to get to 95 wins for the Wild Card meaning taking seven of the next eleven. BP has them at needing 91 wins. Each M’s loss drops the Sox number as well so I guess I am saying that my Red Sox magic number is seven. (I do not know what this means but as I was writing I just said out loud seven deadly sins. Now I am thinking about the Seinfeld episode when George wants to name his kid Seven. I am a freaking nut job.)

Check out some good Sox stuff:
• Hench’s Harball on dirtdogs.com for his take on Nomar.
• Tony Maz in the Herald for his opinion on Shady Chicken Little.

Speaking of S.C.L., if the Sox make the playoffs and go with more than 10 pitchers in the first round, it would be a huge roster blunder.

My next post will not be until Monday unless some crazy news goes down that compels me to write. Busy weekend and some research on a future post needs to get done.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2