.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 05, 2003

BUSY OR LAZY?

I am both. So here a just some random thoughts by EGG.



I have only two comments on the upcoming series:

1. As long as there is not a sweep, both teams’ playoff chances will depend upon how well they play against Baltimore and Tampa. With that being said, Pedro and the Sox really need to win tonight for my own peace of mind over the weekend.
2. Timlin vs. Bernie 125/333/256 in 16 AB and Embree vs. Giambi 077/188/077 in 13 AB. If anyone else pitches to these two guys in the late innings with runners on, Shady Chicken Little is going to hear me screaming in the Bronx.

• Does anyone else get the feeling that the last series in Tampa is going to be meaningful? RSN on a Road Trip. The Trop. should feel as much like Fenway as possible.
• Why does the Globe continue to allow the CHB to pimp his book?
• I wish I could bet on stuff like Larry Bird will fire Isiah Thomas and hire his buddy. The Pacers will win the East and I would put money down on them for the Championship. I am giving Donnie Walsh a mulligan on the Thomas hiring.
• I am NOT “…ready for some football” just yet. I’ll watch the Pats on the second set, but I vow not to buy Madden 2004 until the end of the Red Sox season.
• And thanks for asking my move is going well. It seems like everyone moves in the fall.

|



<< Home

0 Old Comments:

Thank you - Red Sox!

This site is not associated with the Boston Red Sox, Major League Baseball nor Major League Players Assoication

© 2003-2010 Thomas J. Fratamico, III

All Rights Reserved

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Best deals on Red Sox Tickets at Ticketmomma.com. Over 25 years experience.

Who is El Guapo's Ghost?

Want to become a sponsor?

Follow ElGuaposGhost on Twitter

Join our team of experts that provide the latest strategies and tricks in Poker, we dare you to Playusout. If that's not your specialty, maybe you can try going Extreme in Europe, or visit our revolution portal at D-rev.

2009 A.L. Playoff Preview

Part 1 Part 2