Sunday, June 20, 2010
1) The Lakers on a “Yankee” bus - further proof both teams are working for the devil.
2) Dear Sports Media, The Celtics 17 banners trumps all conversations about the NBA's best franchise. Please proceed with filling up air time.
3) RT @AmyKNelson: Hearing about violence in LA, makes me appreciate being in New Orleans when Saints won. Just pure joy.
4) RT @Pflanns: Just saw Maria Menounos in bedazzled Pierce jersey.// here is a pic via my TV on CSNNE
5) @HackswithHaggs it is time for John Lackey's free ride in this town to end. He has been such a disappointment.
6) Could Felix Doubront eventually be part of the Red Sox pen by throwing his fastball and change from the left side then go back to SP next year?
7) After @CouncilorKaplan’s child was harassed on the phone for voting in favor of ending city business with Arizona, I thought she may needed a laugh - @billmaher crowned AZ the stupidest state watch here
8) Mario Batali on Charlie Rose affirms my decision to wait before going to the Farm House Tap & Grill in Burlington, VT. Batali says 3 months.
9) It looks like both Beckett and Ellsbury are scheduled to return after the All-Star Break. Is a big run coming after the break?